My travels

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: My travels
Date: 2004-01-12 00:25:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am going to Oregon tomorrow for 3 days, and will spend the rest of the
week in New York City. Most following week I will be in New York City,
and the following week I might be in Europe, and the week after I will
definately be in Europe.

I will have Internet access in all these places, but my time online will
certainly be reduced during the next four weeks.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us