Re: [pgadmin-support] switching postgres from windows to linux

From: vidhya baskaran <vidhyabhaskaran(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)in>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] switching postgres from windows to linux
Date: 2003-12-30 06:10:49
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-admin

Hi,

We are using postgres under Cygwin on a win2k server and we would like to move it to a Linux box.

You told to use PsqlODBC driver to establish a connection between a Linux based postgres server and a Windows application.

We have to install psqlODBC driver in win2k server is it right?
Do we have to change the pg_hba.conf file of linux server?
Do we need to install unixOBDC or any other ODBC in Linux box?

Regards,

Vidhya

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.