Re: Hiroshi leaves the psqlodc driver ?

From: "Robert John Shepherd" <robert(at)reviewer(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <inoue(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hiroshi leaves the psqlodc driver ?
Date: 2003-12-23 22:07:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> > I have not heard this. What are the details? Where did
> > you see this?

If this is indeed true, I'd like to be one of the many who offer Hiroshi
thanks for his work on the psqlodbc driver. He has always been extremely
helpful and friendly, providing fixes and improvements at an unbelievable
speed of knots.

Hiroshi if you are out there, good luck for the future!

You will be missed. :/

Yours Unwhettedly,
Robert John Shepherd.

Editor
DVD REVIEWER
The UK's BIGGEST Online DVD Magazine
http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk

For a copy of my Public PGP key, email: pgp(at)robertsworld(dot)org(dot)uk