Compile on SuSE 9.0

From: "Mark A(dot) Taff" <marktaff(at)comcast(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Compile on SuSE 9.0
Date: 2003-12-19 08:32:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Has anyone gotten pgAdmin3 to compile on SuSE 9.0 (the binaries don't work..)?

I've gotten wxWindows to compile and install just fine. pgAdmin3 configures
fine (well, at least no errors reported). It begins to compile fine, but
then when it tries to compile the final binary I get thousands of "undefined
reference" errors from what seems like every line of code in the app. Make
then exits with an error.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Regards,

Mark