TODO list

From: Marko Zmak <xmak(at)sharanet(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TODO list
Date: 2003-12-17 20:34:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've been usin psql for quite a long time and I found it to be very
comfortable. Since some web providers in my country refuse to put psql
while some thing are still in psql TODO list, I'm interested in
following...

I'd like to know when are you planning to deal with this TODO item:

Allow limits on per-db/user connections

I would appreciate if it was as soon as possible. Thanks.

Best regards, Marko Zmak.

Can't stop the Zmak