Question about backing up PostgreSQL databases

From: "Van L(dot) Loggins" <vloggins(at)turbocorp(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about backing up PostgreSQL databases
Date: 2003-12-17 15:48:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

What methods are available to easily backup the contents of a PostgreSQL database?

We are in the process of converting over to it from Progress, and we need to figure
out what our best option is to have a complete backup in case of disaster.

Thanks for the input,

Van

--
Van Loggins vloggins(at)turbocorp(dot)com
Assistant System Administrator - ESC Dept