Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Marek Lewczuk <newsy(at)lewczuk(dot)com>
Cc: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, marek(at)lewczuk(dot)com, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Join advocacy team - polish PostgreSQL website
Date: 2003-12-15 18:45:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Marek,

> Of course... Any further sugestions or questions ? Maybe my vision of
> PostgreSQL site will be a good start for changing postgresql.org - I
> have quite big experience in making web portals...

Really? Well, then, why not join the WWW group? We could sure use the
help.

Here's how to join the WWW group:

1) Send an e-mail to Dave Page ("Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>)
telling him how you'd like to help with Web and that you will be subscribing
to the list.

2) Send a "subscribe pgsql-www" request to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org

-Josh

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions