Requesting Articles for PostgreSQL General Bits

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: elein(at)varlena(dot)com
Subject: Requesting Articles for PostgreSQL General Bits
Date: 2003-12-13 03:18:06
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general

PostgreSQL General Bits is a weekly column made
up of mostly bits and pieces gleened from
pgsql-general. It is published weekly at
http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits

PostgreSQL General Bits is translated into
Castellano and sometimes Portugues.

The goal of PostgreSQL General Bits is to make
PostgreSQL more accessible and easy to use by
more people.

Over the year that I've been working on this publication
we've had several contributions from various
people over this time--Josh Berkus, Chris Kings-Lynne,
and others.

I would like to extend an invitation to the general list
to contribute articles of several paragraphs
summarizing and putting into context threads from
the various pgsql mailings lists, particularly general.

If you are concerned about your English writing skills,
practice makes perfect and editing help is available.

Send your ideas and articles to me, elein(at)varlena(dot)com(dot)

Your explanations and examples will enable, us, the
PostgreSQL community, to disseminate information about
and evangelize PostgreSQL.

Thanks,

elein(at)varlena(dot)com Varlena, LLC www.varlena.com

PostgreSQL Consulting, Support & Training

PostgreSQL General Bits http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/

~