PostgreSQL.org v3 -- Progress?

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL.org v3 -- Progress?
Date: 2003-12-09 17:54:38
Lists: pgsql-www

People,

First of all, I posted questions regarding getting jobs.postgresql.org built
last week and received no feedback whatsoever other than a request for the
PDF from Francisco. Is everybody on vacation?

Second, my web guru pointed out to me that in addition to www.postgresql.org
being multi-language, some parts of the web site need to be multi-*locale* as
well. For example, News, Events, Jobs, etc. Just because the Spanish and
the Mexicans speak the same language it doesn't mean that the Spanish want to
know about training courses in Jalisco.

Thirdly, and most importantly: A professional design firm has offered their
pro-bono help with web design (they are PostgreSQL users). Do we want them
involved in the WWW effort, and if so, how?

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions