pgAdmin3 orphaned translations

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: csaltos(at)netscape(dot)net, marc(at)msys(dot)ch, bhavinchoksi2k(at)yahoo(dot)com, karunakar(at)freedomink(dot)org, tolli(at)tol(dot)li, linas(dot)jankauskas(at)eniro(dot)lt, mahin(at)linux(dot)net(dot)pk, murali(at)sristi(dot)org, howard(at)mu(dot)edu(dot)ph, alp(at)kengu(dot)ru, vuducngocus(at)yahoo(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin3 orphaned translations
Date: 2003-12-02 11:45:13
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear pgAdmin translators,

We would be very happy to receive news the following on-going translations:
ca_ES Catalan
de_CH German (Switzerland)
gu_IN Gujarati
hi_IN Hindi
is_IS Icelandic
lt_LT Lithuanian
sd_IN Sindhi
te_IN Telugu
tl_PH Filipino/Tagalog
uk_UA Ukrainian
ur_PK Urdu
vi_VN Vietnamese

In the next days, we will update the list of translations in progress.
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php

If you wish to keep your name registered on this page, please send an email to
<pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org> with a planned delivery date and a partial
delivery.

Otherwise, we will remove your name within the next two days to allow other
translators to register.

Do not hesitate to contact us for any question regarding terminology, pgAdmin
strings or poEdit. We will do our best to support you during the translation
process.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel