Re: Meeting? November/December

From: elein <elein(at)varlena(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting? November/December
Date: 2003-12-02 19:08:07
Lists: sfpug

Keep us up to date on the status of the Perl joint
meeting.

I think we are due for our own meeting as well. It
could wait until February, I suppose, but we'll need
to actually meet.

Topics for sfpug meeting per previous mail:
- PgScripts (elein, rich, josh)
- 7.4 Stephan Szabo, Josh
- Data-push/set-returning functions using PHP (josh, phpcon material)
- Bricolage data structures (wheeler)
- (new) Resource survey and call for articles (elein)

elein