odbc and crypt authentication

From: mark(at)bravo(dot)mcphersontimberlands(dot)com
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc and crypt authentication
Date: 2003-12-02 05:30:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Dear Postgres ODBC People:

I have an offsite Postgres server that I occasionally access with the MS/ODBC Driver using MS Access. The server requires crypt authentication. I have to disable crypt authentication to get the ODBC Driver to work. (Crypt does not work for some reason, and the error I get displays a problem regarding crypt). This is not a big issue for me, but I would really like to know if I am all alone here or if it is a problem everyone knows about.

Thanks,

Mark McPherson