Re: Where to download PostgreSQL 7.4 for Mac osx

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Cornelia Boenigk" <poppcorn(at)cornelia-boenigk(dot)de>, "PostgreSQL advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Where to download PostgreSQL 7.4 for Mac osx
Date: 2003-11-22 21:56:59
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Conni,

> Could somebody please tell me where the location for downloading
> PostgreSQL for Mac osx is? Somebody asked for it and I didn't find it.

You can install it from source on OSX.

Entropy.ch makes Mac packages for OSS software. However, he has not yet built
a package for 7.4. It might be helpful for someone to request it, and even
make a donation to Marc L. to encourage him to pack it up:
http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/postgresql/

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions