Fwd: Re: [translators] 74 Release Monday

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Re: [translators] 74 Release Monday
Date: 2003-11-21 16:34:54
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: [translators] 74 Release Monday
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:01:37 +0900 (JST)
From: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Cc: translators(at)postgresql(dot)org

Hi,

I have updated Japanese press kit a little bit.

- Fix release date
- International contact lists added
- "Official translation of this document" links added

Josh, please find attached file (gzipped) that should replace
http://www.postgresql.org/presskit/jp/presskit74.html.

BTW, I have sent the press release to 22 presses so far. Up to now I
have found following short article regarding PostgreSQL 7.4 on
Nikkei's site called "Nikkei IT Pro".

http://itpro.nikkeibp.co.jp/free/SI/NEWS/20031120/1/index.shtml

I have a monthly column for PostgreSQL on it. In the first column,
referred by in above URL, written on 2003/9/16, I reported the
enormous enhancement of IN-subquery performance using PostgreSQL 7.4
beta2.

These articles are in Japanese of course, but I think there's a web
site which performs an automatic Japanese to English translation. I
forgot the URL though.
--
Tatsuo Ishii

--