7.4 logging bug.

From: Kurt Roeckx <Q(at)ping(dot)be>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.4 logging bug.
Date: 2003-11-20 19:14:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just installed a 7.4 on windows/cygwin. I restored a dump but
ran out of disk space during the creating of an index. In psql I
saw the "ERROR: could not extend relation ....".

From that point on it seems to have stopped logging most things.

The ERROR and HINT are not in the log file, it stopped showing
the executed commands, and duration. The only thing it
still shows is the "recycled transation log file" messages.

In psql I still see all the messages, like the notice that adding
a primary key will create an index.

Kurt