Query tool and SSL connections

From: timothy(dot)r(dot)morley(at)kc(dot)frb(dot)org
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query tool and SSL connections
Date: 2003-11-17 17:53:12
Lists: pgadmin-support

I was browsing through the pgadmin-hackers list today and noticed someone
had built pgAdminIII for Fedora Core 1. I downloaded and installed it
without a hitch. That build, however, suffers from the same problem as
the builds for RedHat9 and Mandrake 9.1. The problem being that when you
try to run a query using the Query Tool, the entire app crashes after you
click the run button. Actually, the build for Fedora Core shows the Query
is running but the time never stops. When you click on stop that is when
the entire app stops responding. I would help with trying various build
options but as others have discovered in my emails I am pretty useless as
far as this is concerned.

Tim