Re: Need emergency PG-WWW help

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need emergency PG-WWW help
Date: 2003-11-17 02:24:27
Lists: pgsql-www

Marc,

> I'll be around until about 9pm or so your time ... my Yahoo! id is
> yscrappy if you need to get ahold of me ...

Given that everyone else is on the East Coast, I may need commit rights on
pgweb. Can you give them to me? And if I commit stuff to PGWeb does it
automatically show up on the web site? How does that work?

Also I'll need someone to commit the News item when I'm done.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions