Re: Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora
Date: 2003-11-16 10:43:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

Le Dimanche 16 Novembre 2003 11:29, Devrim GUNDUZ a écrit :
> Heh heh you're right but I think I've pasted the wrong output. As you've
> suggested now; I've installed those rpms after the first test. The rpm I
> built works on FC 1.

Dear Devrim,

Fine. Generally, it is not recommanded to use builtin JPEG, TIFF or PNG
libraries for wxWindows. Fefora provides a script for finding buildrequires
libraries called "fedora-rmdevelrpms":

http://www.fedora.us/wiki/HOWTOFindMissingBuildRequires

It would be nice to use it in the case of Fedora. But I don't know if the
names of libraries would be coherent in the case of other distributions.
Therefore, it might not be worth adding all BuildRequires dependencies.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel