Re: Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora

From: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: jm(at)poure(dot)com, "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, "Fernando J(dot) Leal" <fjleal(at)ingeniumatica(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora
Date: 2003-11-14 21:39:46
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Jean-Michel,

---------- Original Message -----------
From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, "Fernando J. Leal"
<fjleal(at)ingeniumatica(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Sent: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 13:35:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Problem with pgAdmin3 on Fedora

http://pgadmin.postgresql.org/snapshots/
> wxwindows.
>
> To ease installation, it is recommanded to install wxGTK2ud binary
> RPMs. Otherwise, if you need to rebuild from source SRPM:

rebuilt of wxWindows failed on FC1, since I do not have to look at the erros
and fix it, I just used the rpms for RH :))

Ok, I've successfully rebuild the pgadmin3 rpm for FC 1.

Here is the log file of FC1:
Configured wxWindows 2.5.1 for `i686-pc-linux-gnu'

Which GUI toolkit should wxWindows use? GTK
Should wxWindows be compiled into single library? yes
Should wxWindows be compiled in debug mode? yes
Should wxWindows be linked as a shared library? no
Should wxWindows be compiled in Unicode mode? yes
What level of wxWindows compatibility should be enabled?
wxWindows 2.2 no
wxWindows 2.4 yes
Which libraries should wxWindows use?
jpeg builtin
png builtin
regex sys
tiff builtin
zlib sys
odbc no
expat sys
libmspack no

I'm trying to upload the rpm; I'll post the URL to this list when it's ready.

Regards,

--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org devrim(dot)gunduz(at)linux(dot)org(dot)tr