Re: client authentication towards postgresql in php?

From: Daniel Struck <struck(dot)d(at)retrovirology(dot)lu>(by way of Daniel Struck <struck(dot)d(at)retrovirology(dot)lu>)
To: Bruno Wolff III <bruno(at)wolff(dot)to>
Cc: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: client authentication towards postgresql in php?
Date: 2003-11-12 10:53:11
Lists: pgsql-php

I think I found what I was looking for :-)

"KCT and mod_KCT

mod_KCT is an Apache web server module that acquires a Kerberos service ticket from the KCT on behalf of an SSL authenticated user. The web server can then act as a Kerberos client on the user's behalf.

KCT runs on the same machine that runs the KDC. It accepts user certificates via SSL from mod_KCT and returns a Kerberos service ticket. It uses the OpenSSL toolkit."
(source: http://www.citi.umich.edu/projects/kerb_pki/)

I have just to try it out ;-)

Daniel

--
Retrovirology Laboratory Luxembourg
Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg

phone: +352-44116105
fax: +352-44116113
web: http://www.retrovirology.lu
e-mail: struck(dot)d(at)retrovirology(dot)lu