Re: New Ideas about website

From: "Andreas Grabmller" <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, euler(at)ufgnet(dot)ufg(dot)br
Subject: Re: New Ideas about website
Date: 2003-11-12 09:06:43
Lists: pgsql-www

Well, I like the boxes on the sides, however I'm not happy with making it fixed-width again...

About the document structure, I personally prefer number 1 (might have to do with the fact I have done it ;)) but the others are not bad, too.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

----- Original-Nachricht -----