More on connetions to SSL enabled servers

From: timothy(dot)r(dot)morley(at)kc(dot)frb(dot)org
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: More on connetions to SSL enabled servers
Date: 2003-11-07 16:26:41
Lists: pgadmin-support

I just installed Fedora Core 1 from fedora.redhat.com. I decided to build
pgadmin3 from source. I installed the wx rpms for Redhat 9 and installed
the postgresql rpms for Fedora Core 1. I was able to build and install
pgadmin3 successfully. I then connected to my SSL enabled PostgreSQL 7.3
server. The Query Tool doesn't cause everything to crash but the query
never stops running. When I click on the Stop button in the Query Tool
pgadmin3 quits responding but doesn't outright crash.
I did try building pgadmin3 from source on a RedHat9 machine and I
remember having the same issues.

Tim