Re: help with OSX make problem

From: Theodore Petrosky <tedpet5(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Benjamin Riefenstahl <Benjamin(dot)Riefenstahl(at)epost(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: help with OSX make problem
Date: 2003-11-07 14:14:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Benny,

Thanks,

it does indeed make without the iodbc however I can
not add a DSN in odbc administator... according to all
the information I can find, making psqlODBC with iodbc
and using the iodbc admin program is supposed to work.

I can not for the life of me understand how to get
this to work.

I was emailing someone that did get it to work,
however there must be a difference in his system setup
as his method of ./configure --with-iodbc, make, make
install fails for me.

I don't know where or how to get the process to see
my core foundation stuff.

If you can help please do....

Ted

--- Benjamin Riefenstahl