Re: Meeting? November/December

From: Keith Keller <kkeller-postgres(at)wombat(dot)san-francisco(dot)ca(dot)us>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Meeting? November/December
Date: 2003-11-06 19:53:44
Lists: sfpug

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 10:06:20AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Well, it's time for us to have another meeting. I'd hoped that we could send
> a delegation to a BALUG meeting, but I can't get anyone there to return my
> e-mail. If any of you know a BALUG organizer, please give them a holler.

That's odd that they're not getting back to you--whom have you emailed
there? I know they were looking for speakers recently, too.

> Please mark what dates work for you. As always, mark "A" for Preferred, "B"
> for "OK but not preferred", and "N" for "Cannot attend"

Unfortunately, I think all dates are B or N for me right now, as my wife
could give birth Any Day Now (TM), so I'm busy prepping my work so I
can take time off, and can't really plan beyond a day or two. :)

--keith

--
kkeller(at)speakeasy(dot)net
alt.os.linux.slackware FAQ: http://wombat.san-francisco.ca.us/cgi-bin/fom