make output

From: Andrew Overholt <overholt(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: make output
Date: 2003-11-05 01:05:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I don't know if this is expected or not, but I've never seen it before so I
thought I'd report it. While doing some basic SMP vs. non-SMP kernel
testing on a machine with hyperthreading, I got:

[andrew(at)localhost postgresql]$ time make all > make.nonsmp
mkdir man7
<some minor bison and ant warnings>

Should the man directory creation be echoed like that?

Andrew