\xDD in COPY Statement

From: Jason Godden <jasongodden(at)optushome(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: \xDD in COPY Statement
Date: 2003-11-04 11:46:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

On advice from Gavin I'm finally having a look at a few bits and pieces I can
do around the pg source and Gavin suggested the hex in copy statement.
Researching the lists someone has provided a rudimentary patch for this late
last year
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2002-10/msg00767.php). Is the
functionality still required (I know it's not in cvs yet) failing that are
there any other similar sized tasks requiring attention?

Rgds,

Jason