Documents for the release.

From: Wade <archeron(at)archeron(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Documents for the release.
Date: 2003-11-03 00:38:52
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello all,

I am currently (and frantically) html-izing the translations of our press
kit. There are a couple of documents I need added to the advocacy site so I
can include links to them in the various translations. These are the
developers change log and the release notes document. Who can help me out
with tracking down the latest versions and uploading them to the site?

Thanks.
-Wade