Cisco & Postgres

From: Tim Conrad <tim(at)timconrad(dot)org>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cisco & Postgres
Date: 2003-10-17 00:28:57
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Not exactly sure if this is worthwhile pointing out, or if someone
already has, but I got a couple of Cisco 7305 Content Engines the
other day. Today, I was working on configuring them, and noticed
that they're running Linux as an os with Postgres on it. Not quite
sure what it's used for, other than probably for configuration info.

It's just nice to be able to say, hey, xyz uses Postgres, so should
you. :)

Tim