Need help from websurfer

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need help from websurfer
Date: 2003-10-14 22:34:05
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Folks,

I could use someone who reads a lot of online tech news to comb through, and
provide me with an augmented list of reporters who cover open source,
databases, or both, in English, in the US or Canada. I'm discovering that a
lot of my contacts have expired in the last year.

Particularly, I'm missing contacts for a lot of the smaller publications, such
as Linux Weekly News or OSNews.

The list should include:
Reporter Name e-mail address publication topics

(topics should be one of "Database", "Open Source", "General Tech")

Please e-mail me this info OFF-LIST.

--
-Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions