Re: Fwd: Mirroring PostgreSQL.org in Israel

From: Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
To: Aric(at)svr1(dot)postgresql(dot)org, Fedida(at)svr1(dot)postgresql(dot)org, " <aric(at)nsa(dot)co(dot)il>"(at)svr1(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Mirroring PostgreSQL.org in Israel
Date: 2003-10-11 16:01:51
Lists: pgsql-www

Aric,

we need the following information to set you up with our mirroring system.

IP address of mirror server
Port number if non-standard
Hostnames/ip addresses of 1 or 2 machines that you will use to rsync the
site. For most sites this will be the same as the server.

In addition, ftp mirrors may have a path to the mirrored content.

In order for website mirrors to work, you must be able to setup a
virtual host on your server.

Please let us know what type of mirror (or both) you wish to host, and
what the appropriate details are.

Also, please send all replies to either pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org or
webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot) thanks in advance,

Robert Treat