Re: More Prelimiary DBT-2 Test Results with PostgreSQL

From: markw(at)osdl(dot)org
To: gsstark(at)mit(dot)edu
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, osdldbt-general(at)lists(dot)sourceforge(dot)net
Subject: Re: More Prelimiary DBT-2 Test Results with PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-10-06 19:15:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 24 Sep, Greg Stark wrote:
> Ok, I guess I misunderstood you. These queries are taking 0.5ms - 300ms except
> for the last aggregate query which takes just over 1s.

http://developer.osdl.org/markw/dbt2-pgsql/120/

I have more data where I got the response times for each transaction
much lower by increasing shared_buffers and wal_buffers. I wanted to
let everyone know in case someone wanted to take another look. I'm
working on increasing the database size to drive the system harder.

Mark