Re: old case studies

From: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
To: Robert Bernier <robert(dot)bernier5(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: justin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: old case studies
Date: 2003-10-06 16:15:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

> Sean, how are you time-wise to devote work on case study
> development? I'll need to decide on the report format i.e. one page
> summary or a full blown systems analysis complete with interview
> appendices.

I'm doing good for that, though don't expect me to be on email 24/7
these days (2day timeout should suffice: I'm doing the home
improvement gig at my Mom's house for a few weeks). If you pass me
the data, I'll XML-ify it and create a DTD and the necessary 1st pass
of the XSL so that way we can keep the formatting of all of the case
studies consistent and professional looking (assuming someone has some
design skillz/good template).

-sc

--
Sean Chittenden