Re: Wednesday beta postponed till Thursday

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: Christopher Kings-Lynne <chriskl(at)familyhealth(dot)com(dot)au>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wednesday beta postponed till Thursday
Date: 2003-10-01 12:39:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

> Just use FreeBSD 5 - background fsck.

Trust me, I'm soooooo looking forward to 5.x to be rated 'stable enough
for a production server' .. I spent a good portion of yesterday aft
chatting on the -current mailng list about how slow fsck was :(

I run 5.x on the computers here in the office, and have had the occasional
"freak reboot", so she's not quite there yet ... hopefully in the spring I
can take some time to start migrating over to it ...