Re: [pgadmin-support] Aborted viewing operation

From: Mitchell Wong Ho <oreomitch(at)prism(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Aborted viewing operation
Date: 2003-09-30 06:15:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

Thank you for the speedy response. Patch applied! PGAdmin 3 version 1.0.0 seems to contain the correction too!

Adios

--
Mitchell Wong Ho:
*********************************

God please grant me...
"...The strength to change what I can,
the inability to accept what I can't,
and the incapacity to tell the
difference" - Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes)

NOTICE : this electronic mail and any attachments ("message") contains privileged information intended only for the
addressee(s) use. If you are not the/an intended recipient, you may not disclose, review, disseminate, retransmit,
copy, use or take action in reliance upon or otherwise deal with or publish this message, which is subject to
copyright ("Use"). You may not use this message for anything other than the purpose for which it is intended. If you
have received this message in error, you are required to notify the writer and delete it. Prism Holdings Limited and
its subsidiaries ("Prism") accepts no liability whatsoever as a result of any losses arising from persons placing
reliance on any information contained in this message or and Use thereof. The views expressed in this message are
those of the individual transmitting it, unless they are expressly stated to be those of Prism. It is the recipient's
obligation to scan this message and ensure that it contains no viruses or other malicious programs and the recipient
is warned that, notwithstanding reasonable checks performed by Prism, viruses and harmful programs may be contained in
this message and Prism accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or liability of any nature, whether
direct or indirect, resulting from the recipient accessing or Using this message or any files attached to it.