sometime, pgadmin3 don't display functions text

From: Tiziano Tissino <t(dot)tissino(at)itaca(dot)coopsoc(dot)it>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sometime, pgadmin3 don't display functions text
Date: 2003-09-27 10:09:43
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I just downloaded the release 1.0.0 for Debian.
I can open my database and browse the components tree.
But, for some functions, I don't get the function body in the right box.

For example, I get only this:

-- Function: public.aggiorna_costi()

-- DROP FUNCTION public.aggiorna_costi();

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.aggiorna_costi()
RETURNS bool AS
''
LANGUAGE 'plpgsql' VOLATILE;

Obviously, the function body exists: I checked it using \df+ in psql.
This behavior happens only for some function (around 20% of cases), but
I was not able to find any analogy between the functions going wrong.