Re: Question on adding new indexes to Postgresql

From: Zhen Yang <zykuak(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Question on adding new indexes to Postgresql
Date: 2003-09-25 16:55:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks. Currently I am also referring to different implementations
of an index to see the most suitable to implement. For an R+ tree
( a variant of R tree ), I have found an example implementation in
C. Does anyone know of an R+ tree implementation done with GIST
(generalized search tree)? Since a GIST structure is also available
in Postgresql.

Thanks again.

Zhen Yang