FYI: netbsd/mipsel port

From: Andr FAURE <drizzt(at)free(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FYI: netbsd/mipsel port
Date: 2003-09-23 14:06:24
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello,

I sending you this email in case you might find it useful
since I can't find my system in the "(un)supported plateform"
charts.
I just compiled postgresql 7.3.2 on my cobalt 2 server
(mips processor) running netbsd 1.6. It works as expected.
All I did was follow the instructions on how to compile on other
unix systems.
It's probably not hot news to anybody since I found some discutions
on the netbsd/mips mailinglists but who knows.
Regards.