Re: SLLUG advocacy

From: Ian Barwick <barwick(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Anthony Chavez <acc(at)anthonychavez(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com
Subject: Re: SLLUG advocacy
Date: 2003-09-13 08:10:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Friday 12 September 2003 23:58, Anthony Chavez wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:48:34 -0600 Anthony Chavez <acc(at)anthonychavez(dot)org>
wrote:
> >> 4) Not MySQL: Ian, I could use the "distilled" version of your "why not
> >> MySQL" list, something suitable for a 2-sided B/W flyer with large type
> >> headings.
>
> Scratch my request for the location of #4. I found it. :-)
>
> Ian:
>
> Excellent work. Is the list completed? And if you haven't yet, why not
> open the development somehow (CVS, blog, wiki, etc.) so that you can get
> more contributors?

(looks around guiltily) had one of those weeks where everything conspired
to sidetrack me from the more cereberal pleasures of life :-(.
I'll tidy up what I have and post it to the list Sunday , should be usable
with potential for expansion.

(Sorry, Josh, I missed the mail originally quoted here).

Ian Barwick
barwick(at)gmx(dot)net