Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: <murali(at)sristi(dot)org>, Andreas Pflug <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Pgadmin Translation in TELUGU (te) language
Date: 2003-09-12 08:12:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Vendredi 12 Septembre 2003 06:58, murali(at)sristi(dot)org a écrit :
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I am intrested to join your team for pgAdmin translation into telugu
> language. I ll be very happy to contribute as a volunteer.
> I am presently working at IIM-A, Ahmedabad,India, as a Software engineer
> in open source & multilanguage technologies for rural india projects. I
> got 3 + yrs of experience in the domain of website technologies.
> My native place is warangal,Andhra Pradesh,India. I persued my masters in
> MBA (MIS) from Kaktiya University, Warangal. My mother tongue is telugu.
> I hope you will consider my appeal and looking forward to join your team.
> Thanks & Regards
> Murali Medisetti

Dear Murali,

Thank you very much! We are delighted to be able to translate pgAdmin3 into
Teleglu. Is Teleglu the second language in India? We hope pgAdmin3 will be of
good help in rural projects. I always thought Free Software was meant to be a
gift to Humanity.

Welcome to pgAdmin translation team. Your name will be added shortly to the
translator list on http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php

We will do our best to support you during the translation. Please refer to our
translation Howto and download and empty pgadmin3.po file from the
translation page. Also, keep in mind that is is possible to translate pgAdmin
web site.

Could you send us, in an UTF-8 attached file, the translation of "Teleglu".
This will enable us to modify pgAdmin3 language selection menu.

******
Andreas: as I do not know the locale for Teleglu (te_IN probably), I would
rather let you add the languages files needed. Could you confirm you received
this message, otherwise I will add the needed files myself. Thanks my friend!
*******

Best regards,
Jean-Michel Pouré