Re:

From: Aarni Ruuhimäki <aarni(dot)ruuhimaki(at)kymi(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2003-09-10 09:28:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: [NOVICE]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 12:27:27 +0300
From: Aarni Ruuhimäki <aarni(dot)ruuhimaki(at)kymi(dot)com>
To: "Mickey" <mickey(at)mcnjeni(dot)com>

Hi,

From command line:

pg_dump -c your_db > your_db_dump

Then move the file to the other machine and command

psql your_db < your_db_dumb

or

cat your_db_dumb | psql your_db

Please see the online docs for more dump options.

BR,

Aarni

--
Aarni Ruuhimäki
Megative Tmi

Pääsintie 26
45100 Kouvola
FINLAND

info(at)kymi(dot)com / aarni(dot)ruuhimaki(at)kymi(dot)com

+358-5-3755 035 / +358-50-4910 037
Linux RedHat / KDE