Fwd: RE: PostgreSQL track for PHP Con West

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-core(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Subject: Fwd: RE: PostgreSQL track for PHP Con West
Date: 2003-09-08 15:55:06
Lists: pgsql-www

People,

I'll be speaking at PHP-Con West. One of the things they offered me was the
chance for the PostgreSQL project to be a "media sponsor" of PHP-Con.

All it would cost us would be adding a web button to our regular announcement,
and allowing them to post to ANNOUNCE a few times. In return, we'd be
listed as a "sponsor".

I think we should do this. MySQL AB, of course, is one of their top sponsors;
I'd like to have PostgreSQL listed even if it's lower down.

Feedback?

-Josh Berkus