Re: Translating

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: "Alex Potorzhinsky" <alp(at)kengu(dot)ru>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Translating
Date: 2003-09-04 11:17:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Le Mercredi 3 Septembre 2003 15:10, Alex Potorzhinsky a écrit :
> I want translate PgadminIII in Ukrainian (UK) .
> What can I do ?
> I have poEdit and subscribe in mail lists.

Dear Alex,

Welcome to the pgAdmin3 translator team!
You have been added to the translator team page (this will need some
time until it's replicated to the website).

Please have a look at our translator's guidelines at
http://www.pgadmin.org/pgadmin3/translation.php for some important
hints. If there are questions left, don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel Pouré