The "Why Postgres not MySQL" bullet list

From: Ian Barwick <barwick(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: The "Why Postgres not MySQL" bullet list
Date: 2003-08-31 18:47:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Just a brief note to say I am still working on it but it's
taking longer than I anticipated. There's a lot of involved
detail and checking, and I'm up to 500 lines of text
already without even having started on transaction support.
I think this will develop into a longer technical document
which will serve as the background for a shorter
bullet-list type paper.

In the meantime here's some reference material I
put together:
http://sql-info.de/mysql/gotchas.html

Ian Barwick
barwick(at)gmx(dot)net