Re: Status update

From: "Andreas Grabmller" <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>
To: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Status update
Date: 2003-08-30 21:55:10
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Dave,

It *should* work fine - there are many .htm files in the cache directory, also the layout and files directory. The only thing missing is a nice index page and they can simply mirror the cache directory. The only pages not cached/mirrored currently are download.htm and mirrors.htm as the mirrors-near-you-feature need php.

The design gets created using 4 "template" files, should be no problem to change this. But the only difference I see (yet) is the bigger font size of the top menu, and when we increase this the german menu gets too long... :(

Oh, and Justin, the language auto-selection should work now with Mozilla. To test it you will have to clear your cookies for that server as the script sets a cookie that overrides that browser setting...

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Andreas Grabmüller

----- Original-Nachricht -----