Re: Status update

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <webmaster(at)letzplay(dot)de>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Status update
Date: 2003-08-30 21:34:11
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi Andreas,

Looks very good! Nice work. Yuo probably noticed already, but the page design has been updated slightly on the live site - that shouldn't be difficult to update however.

The golden question though, is how does it handle mirroring? Currently, we mirror all non-php pages, excluding a select few (things like the buildscripts). None of the mirrors have any special configuration, or even PHP these days. Is this going to cause any problems, or will it work?

Regards, Dave.