Several changes ...

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Several changes ...
Date: 2003-08-27 05:51:41
Lists: pgsql-www

G'day all ...

After receiving a note from someone about turning on anti-spam features
in mhonarc, I'm in the process of re-generating the archives with that
enabled ... since this does change the layout/files, I have to regen the
index backend for the searches, which is also running ... I've moved its
database over to neptune, and its running v7.4beta2 right now (its a
database that can be easily recreated, so no real harm if there is a
problem) ... this moves it to a Dual-Xeon that is on a relatively unused
server, so hopefully the searching will perform a bit better ...

Also, after makign teh archive changes requested, I've enabled pgsql-www
to be on archives as well ...

let me know if you notice any problems ...