Re: dlgFunction_patch

From: Hiroshi Saito <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: dlgFunction_patch
Date: 2003-08-23 18:29:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Andreas.
Thank you for taking the time to help me in this.

From: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
> 1) you patched the wrong place, because not only comment is affected,
> but also GRANT. The fault is the incorrect assembled name variable.
2) you're using pointers that may be zero.

It did not seem to be the essential application part in question indeed.
The main part of a cause was in the previous name setup.

// edit mode
name = function->GetQuotedFullIdentifier()
+ wxT("(") + function->GetQuotedArgTypes() + wxT(")");
..
It seems that the function->GetQuotedArgTypes() here cannot be acquired well.

It will become such if a comment is added to Dialog.
COMMENT ON FUNCTION public.ntest() IS 'XXXXX';

I explore this problem.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito