pgAdminII Error

From: javier garcia - CEBAS <rn001(at)cebas(dot)csic(dot)es>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdminII Error
Date: 2003-08-22 13:56:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all;
Up to date. I've used Microsoft Access as a WindowsXP Client for Postgres.
But I want to know if pgAdmin can do the job.
I've downloaded pgAdminII Version 1.6.0 for Windows.
My current Postgres version is 7.2
And I can acces it from Microsoft Access2000
.
When I try to connect the server from pgAdminI, I receive the message:

FATAL1: Missing or erroneous pg_hba.conf file, see postmaster log for details.

But I'm using postgres with normality. Can you help me with this?

Thanks and regards

Javier