Web site status

From: Jean-Michel POURE <jm(at)poure(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Web site status
Date: 2003-08-19 10:10:22
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear friends,

The web site was updated. Here is a copy of the TODO.txt file at web site CVS
root:

High priority
- FAQ and CHANGELOG should be in CVS, with automatic update to the web site.
- Define a default font for Latin1 languages.
- Link section in Support page.
- Calculate statistics from .pot template file.
- Website translation status.
- Team members

Done
- Expose pgadmin3 TODO.txtt and BUGS.txt to the users, so they can be checked
and referenced for bug reporting.
- Compilation howto. Otherwise, developpers will contact us with a "I can't
compile using wxGTK2.4"...
- Link to the Artistic licence.
- Use PostgreSQL php class to generate the list of mirrors.
- Translation howto.

I will try to close other items shortly.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel