Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Postgresql Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Chris Phelan <chris(at)vanten(dot)com>, Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
Subject: Re: Draft #6: Semi-Final
Date: 2003-08-14 03:31:43
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Justin Clift wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
> <snip>
> > 3) Who should be our contact(s)? For e-mail, press(at)postgresql(dot)org is fine.
> > For non-english versions, the translator will be the contact. But we need
> > people willing to take phone calls about PostgreSQL. I can do it in the US;
> > we should also have one person in Australia and one in Europe. Volunteers?
>
> I can be the contact point for Australlia if needed. :)
>

> > 4) Speaking of which, who's lead for the Japanese PostgreSQL community?
>
> Not sure. Chris Phelan of Vanten KK <chris(at)vanten(dot)com> would most likely be able to assist though.

Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp> is Mr. PostgreSQL in Japan. He wrote
the first PostgreSQL book, started the first PostgreSQL users group in
Japan, and works for SRA. His name is synonymous with PostgreSQL in
Japan. He is the biggest reason PostgreSQL is so popular in Japan
today.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us